[Mccoypottery-talk] blue bowl

Mary Anne Smatana memo@tcsinternet.net
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:10:02 -0400

I have visited the website and an easy way to be sure to get the address correct is just
go ahead and click on the link, which will give you an error, then go up to where you see
the address and using your arrow keys go back to the L in liz and delete Lizsstuffthings
and enter.  That will get you there! Hope this helps any of you who are having trouble.
Mary Anne