[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoyPottery Puzzles

barbc barbc@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:12:18 -0500

Hi!
I will be putting a link to it on my Collectibles website and will also
mention it in the next cookie jar email that goes out this week.  But there
is a problem on the "link back to store".
thanks for telling us about it.
bc