[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:21:48 EDT

Getting all the email from everyone about McCoy Pottery etc. is great! I'm
with you,
Jane, about sticking to certain colors. I have an old rather shabby narrow
shelf with
Mccoy planters only setting on it. I like the off-white, green,and yellows
together in
the unpolished finish. My husband and I did pick up a beautiful light blue
vase recently at an auction that came in a lot with other things. At first I
ignored it, but
it grew on me--the color is so pretty. Intend to to subscribe to NMXpress
newsletter--
thanks for that info. Chiquita, let us know about your visit with Martha
Stewart--how
cool!  I go for vintage linens too, especially old, embroideried dish towels,
and potholders. Talk about pricey! Like others, I buy what really strikes me,
but you should see my basement---I get struck a lot!! Later. Jill