[Mccoypottery-talk] pedistal coffee mugs

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have 4 pedistal coffee mugs that I do not know who
make them.   They are brown drip in color, with an
Eagle with outstretched wings and claws.  They are
about the same size as the McCoy pedistal 7075 but
more fancy.  Could anyone give me a clue where they
came from or who made them?  I have had them at least
10 or 15 years. Sherri