[Mccoypottery-talk] Off Subject

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

I would not worry about offending anyone.  If someone
is so insenstive as not to be concerned about a person
with a serious medical problem, they themselves need
alot of prayers, hopes or at least a little well
wishes.
But I hope and pray that your son gets better but I
also pray for you.  I have a brother with a birth
defects and the family goes through so much it is
impossible to explain to anyone who has not been in
the same situation.  The only thing you can do is your
best and the rest just let God handle.
Best Wishes
Sherri