[Mccoypottery-talk] calfroper planter

Beth Cunningham dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:49:11 -0400

I've been trying to send a photo of a planter I have, but I keep getting a
message saying my message is too long.  So I made the image smaller, but
still get the same message!  So I will try it this way.  I have a small
planter that looks like the boot from the Old Woman Who Lived in the
Shoe.  It is about 3 1/2 " tall and 4 1/2 " long.  It is a pottery boot
with a chimney and window, quite cute, off white.  Can anyone tell me who
made it and what value it might have?  Thanks, Beth