[Mccoypottery-talk] Snow White Cookie Jar

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:07:26 -0500

There have been several Snow White jars that have shown up on eBay that are
copies of the
Treasure Craft jar produced just a few years ago. They are advertised as
McCoy. Wonder if this is what you have?

bc

t 10:25 PM 8/29/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a Snow White Cookie Jar and simply cannot find it in the latest McCoy
>book or on your website.  The mark is #10 (yellow raised one) that says McCoy
>with the lower case "c" going through the M on page 9 of McCoy Pottery
>Collector's Reference & Value Guide, Volume I, Hanson & Nissen.  Any insight
>would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About