[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Help

The McNeal's mcneal@ocsonline.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:46:17 -0500

Hello,
    I haven't posted yet but I have been a subscriber for sometime and I lo=
ve reading these emails. Anyway, I don't want to take up much time but can =
anyone tell me about a cookie jar I got at a recent estate auction. It look=
s like a barrel and has COOKIE BARREL on the side. It is unmarked. I have s=
een the McCoy jars that have COOKIES on the side. It is similar to those. I=
 thought maybe American Bisque but was not sure. Also the lid has been glue=
d. Does that take away from the value? Thanks alot and sorry I got long win=
ded.

Crystal In Georgia