[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro Warning

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:00:06 EST

You won't hear back from him, just as i haven't.  There is nothing Nelson and
Billie can do about this unfortunately, except be as upset as we are about
it.  We need to get the word out however we can.  I'll continue to put a
paragraph in my mccoy auctions about it, not that I sell that much of my
mccoy but I did have someone e-mail me their approval.  Chiquita