[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros again...

PMccaf2499@aol.com PMccaf2499@aol.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 05:28:33 EST

Kelly,

           I was looking at my Aunt Jimima Cooler as I was reading your
wonderful informative letter, guess what? The raised letters and the over
glaze seem to be the same. I have been questing this item since I got. It
will be shipped back.

                                              Lets band together against
these low lives and get them out of ebay.

                                                                 Patricia