[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

L. McKee lmckee@ncci.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:51:19 -0500

Diane - I am at work, but have a few books at home that can give
you this information.  If you don't get any answers today from
someone else, I'll look this evening and try to answer your
questions.  The Hansons put out a McCoy book (I've got 3 of them)
that are very informational.  Good Luck!
Lisa

From: "diane beckett" <beckettdiane@hotmail.com>
Date:  Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:16:47 -0600

<DIV>
<P>I need help to find out the age and value of a cookie jar I got
acquired.  It is marked McCoy and is a white Dough Boy or Pop N
Fresh jar.  I am a new collected with alot to learn</P>
<P>Also what is the best book to give you background.
easiest way to share and print your photos: <a
href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'>Click