[Mccoypottery-talk] visit

Beth Cunningham dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:33:59 -0500

There are a couple of interesting little shops in Northern Kentucky on the
road between Maysville and Paris.  One is in Old Washington and the other
in Mays Lick or nearby.  I was there last summer; bought a smiley face mug
and a TV lamp and saw a bird dog planter that I should have bought.  Still
kicking myself!   Beth