[Mccoypottery-talk] visit

LeeAnnBob@aol.com LeeAnnBob@aol.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:32:20 EST

I live in Lexington. The Lexington Flea Market and Collectibles is located on
Winchester Road, Route 60, in the Eastland Shopping Center. It is in
northeast Lexington. Off of Interstate 75, take exit 110 and turn south.

There are several antique shops in Lexington. One is on Bryan Station Road
and another is on Leestown Road in Meadowthorpe Shopping Center. There's also
one downtown, but I think they are closed on Sundays.

There is also a flea market in Versailles, Kentucky which is west of
Lexington on U.S. 60, Versailles Road - past the airport and past Keeneland.
This is owned by the same people who have the one in Lexington and is called
Versailles Flea Market and Collectibles. Versailles has a lot of antique
shops right down town.

Good luck!

LeeAnn