[Mccoypottery-talk] Quaker Oats

Mary Anne Smatana memo@tcsinternet.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:46:09 -0500

Hi All,
I've been reading about the Quaker oats jars.  Could someone educate me here?  Were these
jars made by McCoy then offered through the Quaker oats co.?   Are both the jars from the
Web site McCoy?   When did they first come out,  what kind of markings do they have, did
someone else also make them?
You know, it's amazing how much you all know about McCoy!
Mary Anne