[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie Jar

Jeanette Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 7:2:18 -0500

Marie, Usually 4-digit numbers in black on the bottom would indicate Lefton
China, or Napco. I have a Lefton book, but did not find it. Only two pages of
cookie jars...a pear #20489 for 85-95....I'd check out books at a local Barnes
  Nobles if you have one, to see if it could possibly be one of those.

Jeanette