[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #31 - 2 msgs

Barbara Griffin barbwire@airnwire.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:17:05 -0500

You or someone who shares your computer must have signed up to be a part of
this email group.  The directions are below to unsubscribe.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Potter" <potta@erols.com>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #31 - 2
msgs

> please stop e-mailing this address
>
> "Jeanette H. Windhorst" wrote:
>
> > Chiquita! Boring? Never you, dear! Since I found McCoy..gosh, has it
been two years....you've been my inspiration and wonderful guide & teacher
into the world of McCoy pottery. With your help many people on this list and
on the chat board would go away with no answers to many questions! We love
you!

> > The segment you did on Martha Stewart was wonderful, and did so much to
bring McCoy cookie jars to the front...Did you notice she's offering dog
bowls??? LOL..I'd still rather find a McCoy one some day!