[Mccoypottery-talk] is it McCoy?

Brenda Lesan brenda@rdgroup.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:12:16 -0600

Hello, all.  I purchased an unsigned wall pocket on ebay that the seller
thought was McCoy.  It is green (emerald?) with a clear glaze and it says
MAIL on it with little flowers in four corners.  I love it whether it is
McCoy or not -- just thought one of the McCoy gang might know of it.
Anyone?  Thanks.

Brenda