[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Mccoypottery-talk digest, Vol 1 #31 - 2 msgs

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:43:23 -0500 (EST)

I too think the person must mean the turtle sprinkler.   Some time back
they were worth around $40.00 and were not too hard to find.  I would
guess the price is more now.  I hadn't thought about the pitcher being
the creamer, but you may be right.  I think I answered the question
about the bean pot.  The book pictures only the cannister set, but my
guess on the value is about the same as yours, based on the canister set
being valued at $75-$100 complete with lids.

http://community.webtv.net/revaughn/LizsStuffThings