[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Rebecca Strayhorn Becka2000@webtv.net
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:36:31 -0600 (CST)

Betty or Chiquita or anyone else that can help:

Am still trying to get info on the Suburbia Ware.  I have two pieces but
the only thing I have found is a catalog page photo.  Page 98 in the HNH
vol II book.  Top photo, brown casserole with yellow lid, left center of
the table and the brown jug with yellow lid on the right side of the
table.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Rebecca