[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:56:42 -0500

Chiquita & All..Thanks for the info! Are there any other smiley face products besides the tumblers lurking out there that haven't been pictured in any of the books yet? And were most McCoy marked with the McCoy or USA? I've seen items similar listed on Ebay, but no notations as to any marks so have passed them by for now being uncertain..The smiley face seems to have made a comeback somewhat...at least we found quite a few things for Val's party as favors, etc...Jeanette