[Mccoypottery-talk] blended glaze cameo jardiniere

Jeanette H. Windhorst bomber@zoomnet.net
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:32:42 -0500

Hi, all! I'm also on the American Art POttery email list..trying to learn from them, also. Anyway, an email came in today, and wow! I recognized it...a McCoy blended glaze jardiniere. He broke it into 3 pieces...still has the pedestal, and is looking to replace the jardiniere! THis is a picture of the good side!

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ebay0509/broke.jpg

If anyone can help him...he didn't know the maker, so I emailed him with the info. His email addy is RA1053@aol.com

Jeanette