[Mccoypottery-talk] blended glaze cameo jardiniere

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 13:08:00 -0500

I'll check mine out when I get home.  Hi, Bob.  How U doing?  Long time no
hear from.

                    Bob Vogel <rfv2020@avalon.net>
                    Sent by:                                    To:     mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoyp        cc:
                    ottery.com                                  Subject:     Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] blended
                                                                glaze cameo jardiniere

                    01/08/01 12:57 PM
                    Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Becka,
My green stump planter is mis-spelled, as well. Very clearly says "Mcoy".
The "c" is very
large and the top of it curls around to make the "o".
Go Iowa (esp. eastern Iowa)!!!!!
I'll just go back, now, to standing over here by the window...
Best, Bob