[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:20:20 -0500

I just have a question about sururbia.  Was it the McCoy answer to Fiesta?
Or just another line.  I am not at all familiar with it.  I don't know that
I have seen any of it.   If I have, I didn't know what I was looking at.  I
can hear my husband now!!!  "Oh, no you don't.  Not another set of dishes.
You haven't finished the brown drip, yet."

                    "Jeanette H. Windhorst"
                    <bomber@zoomnet.net>                        To:
                    Sent by:                                    <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoyp        cc:
                    ottery.com                                  Subject:     Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] No good to
                                                                lurk

                    01/08/01 02:57 PM
                    Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Ther is a black dinnerware book..Collector's Encyclopedia of Dinner by Jo
Cunningham...my edition is from 1987...no McCoy dinnerware listed at all.

Harvey Duke's only lists in Suburbia the bean pot, mug & plate values.

Bean Pot--$20-$25
Mug--$6-10
Plate $10

Hope this helps!