[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:41:49 -0700

OK, I confess . . so I'm another lurker!  (been lurking for a month or so now!)  You are
all great!!   And so full of info!!!

Now the question . . . I just bought a Brush  Duck, it's an ashtray-planter shown on p.
175, Brush-McCoy Pottery by Huxfords.  It says the ashtray-planter is a special order,
1966.  Can anyone tell me who the special order was for?  And does anyone have an idea of
current value, (my book is copyright 1978)  the duck is in near mint condition, no chips
or cracks.

Mary