[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:10:21 -0500 (EST)

It is hard to say which books I like.  We have come to know Craig Nisson
and Steve Sanford  We also met the Huxfords years ago and Jeff Snyder a
couple of years ago.  He is on Martha Stewart sometimes.  Guess we just
like to compare values, and some books are easier to use than others.
You would have to look at them and choose which one you like the best
since we feel each author has a different way of presenting the material
or gives some different information about marks, dates of production,
glazes, etc.
Elizabeth

http://community.webtv.net/revaughn/LizsStuffThings