[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Antiqueja@aol.com Antiqueja@aol.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:18:02 EST

I was just e-mailed a site that sends cards called: justsaywow.com. For the
person whos daughter loves Smiley Face items, go to justsaywow.com and click
on the card that is called "The land of Smiley Faces" it is goofy but cute if
you like Smiley faces. Also, I have an original Smiley Face Ring (child's
size). I got no bites on e-bay so if you would like it for your daughter I
will send it to you free. E-mail me your address directly at:
antiqueja@aol.com and I will send it.