[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Aerie501@aol.com Aerie501@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:20:44 EST

does anyone else get the NMXpress?  I just rec'd my first issue and was
somewhat dismayed.  There was an article about reproductions but I couldn't
tell from the pix just which was the "real" McCoy and which was the faux.
Can anyone help me out on this?  While I am not a freak about collecting (I
usually buy what I like, name or no name) I do like to learn a bit more about
the ins and outs of the things I do collect.

thanks,
aerie501