[Mccoypottery-talk] No good to lurk

Jim and Mary Romano emtrom@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:10:56 -0500

I guess I am another lurker if there is such a thing.  Have been reading conversations
for about a year now.  I collect McCoy flower pots, and believe I now have one of each
variety but am sometimes fooled so have branched out into vases and bowls.  My question
is what Pottery Show in Flemington, NJ.  Is it worth the trip from "down south" in New
Jersey and Cape May? Thanks Mary