[Mccoypottery-talk] listings

Brenda Lesan brenda@rdgroup.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:20:28 -0600

Speaking of McCoy spottings on television, on some of the older episodes of
"Friends" you can see the smiley face mug on Monica's kitchen shelf.  If you
are a "Friends" rerun fan, see if you can spot it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanette H. Windhorst [mailto:bomber@zoomnet.net]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 3:12 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] listings

Well, I had Val droolling over the yellow miniature cat until she saw the
price..she also collects cats and dreamsicles...LOL...She saw Martha's show
with Chiquita and the cookie jars..and fell in love with the older cookie
jar. She wasn't too crazy about the basket cookie jar with cat lid. We were
watching a movie the other night on TV...and a brief glance of the
kitchen...she yells out "I saw McCoy!!!"...I think the "collecting bug" is
contagious!!

LOL
Jeanette