[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Question

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:04:25 EST

My opinion is that as long as the jar is in good solid condition, that's what
mostly counts.  It would be nice if all the paint were original but since
it's not, being re-painted is the next best thing.  It's really a matter of
personal opinion. I wouldn't remove the paint since the original is no longer
there. Chiquita