[Mccoypottery-talk] CALART

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:18:29 EST

I don't know the reasoning.  We use the pink/blue stripe Stonecraft
dinnerware to eat on here.  The plates are only marked usa while the bowls,
mugs, etc. are marked McCoy, etc.  Seems like the pie plates are only marked
usa, too.  I doubt they were made at different times but don't know that for
sure.