[Mccoypottery-talk] mushroom/stump cookie jar

Judy Nichols triedandtrue@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:05:21 -0500

--------------C757FD7D1E20E23A434192D0

Hi, Y'all,
I have been enjoying the emails and learning alot. Could someone help me
regarding a mushromm top and stump bottom cookie jar. It is signed
McCoy. The top is high glazed in yellow and green mushrooms and leaves.
The bottom is mat brown. However the brown glaze covers up part of the
mushroom top. What happened? At first I thought someone painted over it,
but the brown looks fired on, and the inside is the same brown. The
incised logo appears legitimate. I would appreciate any help you could
give. Thanks.
Judy
--------------C757FD7D1E20E23A434192D0

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/jpeg' MIME type. It
has been automatically discarded before sending the message to the
list.