[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar (Peter peter pumpkin eater)

William_Coates@fpl.com William_Coates@fpl.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:25:07 -0500

thanks it was me
BILLY COATES

                    "sheldon brown" <brown99@qis.net>
                    Sent by:                                    To:     mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                    mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoyp        cc:
                    ottery.com                                  Subject:     [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar (Peter
                                                                peter pumpkin eater)

                    01/29/01 07:50 PM
                    Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Hi,
Who ever wrote me about the cookie jar shaped like  a pumpkin with a lady
in side. I Thought it was brush. You sent pic and I have  found it. It is
made by Vallona Starr. You can see pic of your cookie jar on web  site:
theburnsplace.com   Go under cookie jars page 3 or 4. Price 325.  I hope
this will help you with your cookie jar.  Sheldon