[Mccoypottery-talk] Ceramic McCoy Tiger

Brenda Jo Cox bjc@texas.net
Sat, 02 Jun 2001 23:18:50 -0500

I did the same thing on a strawberry.  I thought it was the "old" strawberry and the
dealer represented it as such, but when I got it home and began to think about it and
look on the web, I realized it wasn't a McCoy.  I'm new at this too, and find the info on
the web plus the folks here who have be collecting for years very helpful. BJ