[Mccoypottery-talk] NICE GROUP !

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:54:36 -0500

I don't understand why all the messages don't come through.  I had 4 on my server this
morning that had no message. They either carried the how to be removed or the advertising
of clicking the link for a video.  I was glad that some of you restated your wants.  I do
not know what the guide lines are for what you can or can't post here.  I have never been
told whether or not it is acceptable to post a picture here to have some one help
identify.  No one ever has, but that could be that they just don't know that they can.  I
think most all of us know that looking on e-bay can help in judging to value of piece.
There is another place to post for things you are looking for.  e-Wanted.com.  You list
the item you are wanting to purchase and can post a photo if you have one.  There is no
charge for posting and very small fee if you make a purchase.  I have bought a couple of
items and sold a couple of things.  It is another fun place to kill time and get an
education.  Betty  (The okie in Iowa)