[Mccoypottery-talk] visit

Beth Cunningham dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:54:03 -0500

I have to agree with Karen.  As much as I love to browse Ebay, I don't buy
much McCoy there because nothing compares to the thrill of finding a piece
in a shop and holding it in your hands.  It's the thrill of the
hunt.  Thanks, Marsha, for the information about the school sale on 3-23
but Karen and I plan to get together the next week-end for our
McHunt.   Oh, in case anyone wants to know, I live and work in Central
Kentucky, the Richmond area, about 15 minutes south of Lexington.