[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

www.mccoycookiejars.com owner@mccoycookiejars.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:03:42 -0500

Chiquita..I have a question...I got Sanford's big red book finally...on his=
 cookie jars..he shows page 67, row 2, middle, decorated with flowers on th=
e sleeve and collar points, a Mammy, marked McCoy USA...only one I've seen =
that says that mark was used...the other books by Nichols, HNH and Huxford,=
 say it was marked McCoy, no reference to the USA...? Unless I'm reading th=
eir references to their marks wrong. I know you're at work, and will be bus=
y with the trailer..gosh, if I was close, I'd come help! Whenever you have =
time...thanks...Jeanette