[Mccoypottery-talk] mccoy cookie jars

sheldon brown brown99@qis.net
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:57:29 -0500

Hi everyone!
I have to say that Chiquita is right. (She knows a lot about Mccoy Pottery)=
 Relics 12, that has alot of Mccoy items for sale, I do think he is on the =
right track. He has a Mccoy Red Riding Hood for sale (1225998760 on Ebay)
This is a reproduction. Found in the red book. (Cookie Jars Book II, Page 2=
44) I see this cookie jar alot of times for sale very cheap. This man has h=
is auction as "as is" and "all sale final". DO NOT BUY!!!!!  I have purchas=
ed lots of items from good people on ebay. I buy from the ones who offer me=
 the chance that if I do not like what I bought from them that I can return=
 it in X-amount of days. I would not waste my hard earned money buying from=
 this person. "Buyer beware" Hope this helps! Sheldon