[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

MNMCCOYdebt@aol.com MNMCCOYdebt@aol.com
Sun, 6 May 2001 20:54:08 EDT

Dear Barb and Griff and other McCoy folks,
I thought I would let everyone know Glenn Lindbergs address so they can send
a sympathy card if they choose:
Glenn Lindberg
79 Lexington Drive
Metuchen, NJ 08840

Barb and Griff, I don't know what happened to Joanne......I talked to her via
e-mail a month or so ago and we were having a grand old time......
In celebration of her life, I wanted to share a story with everyone about
Joanne.
For the past nine or so years, I have made the yearly trek to Zanesville for
Pottery Lovers, and I had the good fortune to "reside" across the hall from
the Lindbergs every year.
Joanne and Glenn were very good to me and I came to love them like family.
The year after my fiance' passed away, Joanne made sure I had lots of hugs
because she could see how hard I was still grieving.  She came into my room
and closed my door and put a little something in my hand.  It was a yellow
miniature NM rabbit figurine.  She knew that I loved my yellow McCoy and gave
me this wonderful little creature.  I will cherish this memory so very much
and will treasure the rabbit.  I guess if I had to give up all my pottery and
could keep only one piece, you all know now that that rabbit wins hands down.

The Lindberg family is in my prayers.
Love,
Debra