[Mccoypottery-talk] Time for chats?

Absusu@aol.com Absusu@aol.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 08:54:09 EDT

   I don't work outside my home, so any time is good for me. Most folks would
probably find a weekday evening the best. Not too early because that's dinner
time and not so late that it interfers with waking up the next day. I'm not
sure how many time zones the group is scattered over. Maybe 9 EDT?
   I don't have any expertise to offer but I would like to talk with other
collectors.

Linda