[Mccoypottery-talk] CJ Bottoms

thinkingal@excite.com thinkingal@excite.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 18:44:58 -0700 (PDT)

No luck with sending scanned pics yet. I have Windows M E at home and it's
much fussier than any other Windows when it comes to stuff like that. I'll
try from my work computer tomorrow.
The most important thing to remember is Nichols could have named them a b c
or 1 2 3 as x y z has nothing to do with what they look like.

1 is totally flat and unglazed

1 has 2 glazed bars, fairly close together, leaving 3 unglazed spaces

1 has 2 unglazed bars, leaving the remainder of the bottom glazed