[Mccoypottery-talk] Cotter's Collector Reference books for sale
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:27:25 -0500
Here is the list of Reference Books of Marsha and Adam Cotter's for sale:
1. McCoy Pottery Collector's Reference & Value Guide by Craig Nissen, Bob =
& Margaret Hanson, Copyright 1997, values updated 1998. Hardback, excellen=
t condition. $15.00 + $3.00 shipping.
2. The Collector's Encyclopedia of McCoy Pottery by Sharon & Bob Huxford, =
copyright 1980, updated values 1990. Signed for Marsha & Adam by Billie an=
d Nelson McCoy. Very good condition. Hardback $15.00 + $3.00 shipping
3. The Collector's Encyclopedia of McCoy Pottery by Sharon & Bob Huxford,=
copyright 1980, updated values 1991. Excellent condition. Hardback
$12.00 + $3.00 shipping.
4. The Collector's Encyclopedia of McCoy Pottery by Sharon & Bob Huxford,=
copyright 1980, updated values 1995. Excellent Condition. Hardback.
$13.00 + $3.00 shipping.
5. Sanford's Guide to McCoy Pottery by Martha & Steve Sanford. Excellent =
condition. Hardback. copyright 1997. $25.00 + $3.00 shipping. This book=
shows nearly everything McCoy made.
6. The Guide to Brush-McCoy Pottery by Martha & Steve Sanford. Copyright =
1992. Excellent condition, hardback and signed by the authors on 7-16-92. =
Includes insert of 1992/1993 and 1996/1997 price guide.=20=20
$25.00 + $3.00 shipping.
7. McCoy Cookie Jars from the First to the Latest (with latest values) by =
Harold Nichols. Copyright 1987, softback 6x9, cover rough, some pages loos=
e from binding, but all pages are there. They checkmarked jars they owned =
in it. This book is tough to find and out of print. $20 + $2.00 shipping.=
A real deal!
8. Collector's Guide to Wall Pockets, Affordable & others by Marvin & Joy =
Gibson, copyright 1994, softback, 8 1/2 x 11. Excellent condition. All ki=
nds of wall pockets, not just McCoy. $10.00 + $2.00 shipping.
9. Hull Pottery by Brenda Roberts, copyright 1980, values updated 1993. H=
ardback, excellent condition. 8 1/2 x 11. $12.00 + $3.00 shipping.
10. Shawnee Pottery by Jim and Bev Mangus, copyright 1994, hardback, excell=
ent condition. 8 1/2 x 11. $12.00 + $3.00 shipping.
Please let me know by number which one you want. First to speak up gets it=
, I will give you 10 days to get your check to me. Mail is running very sl=
Email me which one you get. If you want more than one we can adjust the sh=
Help me send Cotter's some $$$ to help furnish their new home in Florida. =
I still have some of the Our McCoy Matters and NMXpress newsletters. I've =
sold 4, 6, 7, 12, 13,14, 16 and 21. The others are still available. Bear =
with me on this, I have a broken leg! Barbara Griffin=20=20
News | Search | Site
Index | Pottery Index | Cookie
Jars | Brush
McCoy | Lancaster
Mark | History | Classifieds |
Guestbook | Store | Forums | Auctions | Mailing
Lists | Mission
Statement | Bibliography | Advertising | Contact | Home
Go To Meeting |
Free Credit Report |
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of
their respective owners.