[Mccoypottery-talk] Cotter's Collector Reference books for sale

Ruth Ann Look look40@home.com
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 11:22:23 -0800

Barbara  In the list of books.  I don't have a McCoy and you stated that
number 5 had almost everything in it that McCoy made.  So thought that
may do me in one shot.  Also I emailed you for #10 the Shawnee.  Now
that is pottery I love.  It was a book also.  So please let me know on
each and combine the postage please.  Ruth Ann Look
                                      6315 S. Monroe Ave.
                                       Bartonville, Illinois  61607
I will send a cashiers check if that is ok.