[Mccoypottery-talk] HELP !!

L. McKee lmckee@ncci.net
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 07:10:49 -0500

I've seen that commercial Jennifer - but next time
I'll take a better look at the background scenery!

---------- Original Message -------------------------
---------
From: Jennifer Ley <jtley@home.com>
Date:  Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:56:07 -0500

thank you Jill and Ruth Ann ... if nothing else ...
I am going to have scads of flowers
around the house this winter.  and as long as I'm
almost off topic ... one more thing.

if you see the Barbara Walters commercial where
she's singing on stage and catch the red
head watching her in the reading glasses, that's
me.  we all volunteered our time to
make that.  sometimes helping out can be fun.

best

Jen

My Great Aunt Agnes
http://www.heelstone.com/agnes