[Mccoypottery-talk] HELP !!

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@home.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:59:20 -0600

I will certainly look for the commercial.  I am not going to help you by ordering
either.  I lived on Manhattan in '62-63 so I was there when Kennedy was shot so I have
seen NY in a bad time.  I loved the city.  I am sending your 'story' and your URL to
people I know that do do lots of buying for employees and distant relatives.  Hopefully
they will  decide to give a gift of flowers and a McCoy.  Everyone here in Iowa think of
you daily.  Betty in Iowa