[Mccoypottery-talk] Intro and Question

Andrea Vick andreavick@sprintmail.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:30:49 -0600

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome,  I am far from an expert on  McCoy but do have nearly 400 cookie
jars.  Hate to tell you but if it is marked Brush McCoy  I  think it is a
reproduction.  There was a Brush company and McCoy.  McCoy was first, I
believe.  RRP did make a Cow over the Moon or Hey Diddle Diddle cookie jar
but it looks considerably different.  It is also a valuable jar.  Be sure
when you look on ebay if you see someone selling a "Brush/McCoy" jar to
question them about it's authenticity and age.  A reputable seller will
answer you honestly.
Hope this helps until Chiquita (the real expert) can answer your question.
Have a nice day,
a Texas McCoy addict...