[Mccoypottery-talk] Intro and Question

L. McKee lmckee@ncci.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:12:11 -0500

I am a true blue "McCoy Maniac" - but also my husband was born and
raised in Zanesville, OH - so my interest in two fold.  In Sept we
were "Back home" visiting and he took me to Roseville to see if we
could find some interesting pieces anywhere there.  Driving around
the little community, we came across an old abandoned building
with the roof falling in and windows busted out.  Lo & behold, on
the front of the building at the top was BRUSH POTTERY.  We had
stumbled onto the old original pottery shot.  I was so excited.
Got out of the car and snapped several picts.

Just wanted to share this experience with you'all.

Lisa