[Mccoypottery-talk] Intro and Question

L. McKee lmckee@ncci.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:54:16 -0500

I would be happy to send photo's to those who would like to see
them.  Just let me know if you want me to.

From: "Betty F. Nelson" <bettyfnelson@home.com>
Date:  Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:30:11 -0600

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a place where we could post
pictures of interesting
things we find or see like that historic place.  I am sure it
would be difficult and
expensive and someone would just take advantage by turning into a
selling place.
You  could of course collect all the e-mail addresses from all
that would like to see and
put us all on one message and attach all you want to send and send
to all individuals at
once.  I do that within my family with pictures and can send to a
dozen at a time.  Betty
from Iowa

http://lists.mccoypottery.com

http://lists.mccoypottery.com