[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:05:57 -0400

How is this for a draft letter - suggestions welcome    Chiquita ... if we forwarded it
around and added our e sigs and ebay nicks ... could you send it to the Ebay person who
contacted you about the article??  Those of us who sell McCoy or are well known could
add a line about that with their sig, perhaps??

Jennifer

We are a group of McCoy collectors who are very concerned that an Ebay Seller is
continuing to offer Reproduction and Invented McCoy Cookie Jars, now via private auction
with feedback hidden.  Many jars have just been listed today.

As McCoy continues to become more and more expensive, this constitutes serious fraud.
Those of us who have contacted this person in the past (or someone like them, as it is
hard to know exactly who this seller is) have been rebuffed.  At this point, it seems
quite clear that the intent of this seller is not honest, or due to an honest mistake.

The Seller's id is passions4u, one of the invented cookie jars they are selling is
Little RED Riding Hood Cookie Jar McCoy L@@K  Item # 1280244581

Sincerely