[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros

Mark Necaise cg_bear@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,
  I think we as a large group of individuals, can have an influence to
correct the injustice and fraud that is being injected into our specific
interest.
  Consider adding this in the letter. More fuel to the fire (our cause):

    The "McCoy Collectors Group", as dedicated and faithful users of
    eBay, would like to present the following suggestion to the
    Executive Department of eBay.  Make it a requirement for all
    sellers of McCoy Cookie Jars to list a reference for verification
    of authenticity. The reference suggested by The McCoy Collectors
    Group is "Hanson/Nissen/Hanson, vol. 2".  If the jar cannot be
    verified in there then it should not be listed, presented, or
    referenced as a McCoy!  Thereby, the interest and support of the
    "true" McCoy collectors can continue to use the eBay median
    without getting frustrated with the repos, imitations, and fakes.